Hazelbrook Public School P & C Association Information
The P&C Association is a school-based organisation consisting of parents, teachers and interested citizens. This organisation meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (at 7.30pm) in the school staff room above the Administration block.The P&C is established to:
- Promote the interest of our school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation.
- Assist in providing facilities and equipment for our school and promote the recreation and welfare of the students at our school.
- Encourage parent and community participation in curriculum and other educational issues in the school.
- Assist and cooperate with teaching staff at public functions associated with the school.
All families at HPS are welcome and encouraged to participate in the P&C Association meetings and activities. There is a cost of one dollar per year to ensure voting rights at meetings. This may be paid at any time at a P & C meeting. The Annual General Meeting of our school is held in March.
Meetings are held in the Staffroom, Level 1, in the Administration Building at the school.
If you would like to add an item to the agenda, please send an e-mail to the P&C Secretary at email@example.com
- Minutes from Last P & C Meeting
- Canteen Price List
- Uniform Price List
- Uniform order form (excel)
- Kiss and Drop Roster
- Hazelbrook Public School Website
- Hazelbrook Public School Facebook page
- Hazelbrook Public School Library
Did you know you can get our school newsletters delivered via email? You can request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just request it at the office